The market makes every effort to educate our customers in many fields, including:
- Nutrition and wellbeing
- Natural and organic foods
- Environmental issues
- Homeopathic medicines, natural supplements and vitamins, and natural medicine
- Adopting and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Edge of the Woods Market has taken numerous steps to reduce the amount of pollution created at the store:
- We sell reusable bags and natural cleaning products
- We use recycled products.
- We are actively developing a system to create our own natural compost derived from our kitchen, juice bar, bakery, produce and organic produce departments.