Earthy Oregano Kale Salad
Author: Courtesy K.Snyder - Author of TheBeauty Detox Foods
Serves: 2 -4
- 6 to 8 cups of organic lacinato kale or 1 medium bunch curly kale
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice.
- ¾ Tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- ⅓ cup hemp or chopped sunflower seeds.
- 1 to 2 handfuls of organic clover alfalfa or sunflower sprouts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Splash of olive oil
- Peel the leafy parts from each kale stem and add to bowl.
- Add a pinch of sea salt to kale and tear into small bite-size pieces.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and oregano together adding hemp at the end.
- Pour mixture over the kale adding tomatoes and sprouts at the end.
- Mix well and enjoy.